Many of our partners use gift cards as an incentive to reward their clients for completing surveys. Our platform provides an easy way to upload gift cards and deliver them after the completion of a survey via mobile messaging.
We currently only support eGift cards that have unique codes for redemption.
This article will walk you through how to upload a list of gift cards and then deliver them using a Flow.
Uploading a List of Gift Cards
1. The first thing you need to do is ensure your list of gift cards is properly formatted for upload to our platform. Gift card files must be .csv files containing the following column headers:
- eGiftNumber: the unique gift card code.
- URL: the URL where the gift card can be redeemed.
- ChallengeCode: the code required to verify the gift card
See image below for example formatting.
Once you've properly formatted your gift card file, it's time to upload it to our platform.
2. Create a database with your gift cards. To do so, access your organization dashboard, scroll down the page, and click on the Gift Card collection option.
Add the name of the collection into the box below “New Collection” and click on “Save”. We suggest using a naming convention that makes it easy to remember the source and value of the gift cards, like "Target $10".
3. Now that you have created your collection, you can import your gift card file. To do so, on the top of the dashboard screen click on the gear icon and select “Import Parse Data”.
Navigate to your file and click "Import." Now you're ready to add gift card rewards to your flow!
Adding Gift Card Rewards to Your Flow
If you need a refresher on Flows, click here to read our detailed article.
1. Select the flow you want to send the gift card in and create a RuleSet called Gift Card.
Select the collection you want to send and click "Ok."
2. Now you can use "@extra.result" to send the gift card information to your users. You'll need to use the following values to deliver the Gift Card number, Redemption URL, and Challenge code:
See the flow below for an example:
That's it! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about using Gift Cards in Flows.